Re: Problems with plpgsql and FOR loops - Mailing list pgsql-general

From V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]
Subject Re: Problems with plpgsql and FOR loops
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Bill Moran  ,

> I know the correct solution is to use the same version to develop
> on that I'm using to test.  So I'm going to downgrade my version
> to 7.3.4 for now ... but this doesn't solve my biggest problem:
> getting the FOR loop to work.  It appears from the error that
> the parser is getting confused between a FOR IN SELECT loop and
> a FOR integer loop.

If its not top secret we would like to see the code

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
http://saihertz.rediffblogs.com
Jabber IM: vishalkashyap@jabber.org
ICQ :      264360076
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire
universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
I am usually called as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend calls me Vishal CASH UP.
Because everyone loves me as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend loves me as CASH.
                    ___
                   //\\\
                  ( 0_0 )