Re: book for postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Al Hulaton
Subject Re: book for postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Stephen Howard wrote:

> also, as much as i really like o'reilly books in general, i find the
> index in this one quite lacking.

Yeah, I agree, and I work with one of the authors and he says the same
thing! (long story, not worth it)

In its stead, you can search and read the entire book at our website
below. And since the book was written for 7.1, we put up a simultaneous
search of the book with the current official PostgreSQL techdocs.

--
Best,
Al Hulaton    |  Sr. Account Engineer  |  Command Prompt, Inc.