Re: First rule of advocacy ... I think ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua Drake
Subject Re: First rule of advocacy ... I think ...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> No.   If it had been, I would have mentioned the source.
>
> I personally don't think it's worth bothering with.

I would second this. Most people I know try to say PostgreSQL only until
they install it, then call it Postgres. It is our own fault for having a
difficult name for the software.

If were up to me, we would change back to Postgres as it is even easier
to say than MySQL (less syllables).

I seriously doubt there is any confusion as to whether Postgres ==
PostgreSQL.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Attachment