Re: BSDCan 2004 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dan Langille
Subject Re: BSDCan 2004
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 6 Feb 2004 at 17:18, Christopher Browne wrote:

> josh@agliodbs.com (Josh Berkus) writes:
> >> Geoff: OSW is going to be March 27 this year.  A few months later, in
> >> May, there is http://www.bsdcan.org/.  We'd like you folks here for
> >> both.  Any chance of that?
> >
> > You should pester Dave Cramer, Archeron, and Darcy as well.  They're
> > all North of the Border.  I will bug them on IRC.
>
> I'll probably be grabbing a couple days off around then, too, to be in
> the area.  My high school, just across the canal, turns 160, and a
> visit to parents in Ottawa is well overdue.

Any excuse is better than none.  And having multiple reasons is even
better.  Where do you live now?  I know there's a group coming from
NYC.

> I also understand Jan Wieck may be heading north for the con...

I met Jan at Linux World Expo in NYC last month (Bruce Momjian too!
=> http://www.freebsddiary.org/linuxworldexpo-2004-part5.php).  If
he's coming up, I'd certainly like to have him talk give a technical
talk about replication.

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/