Re: [ [Oscon] Reminder: Feb 9 is the deadline] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: [ [Oscon] Reminder: Feb 9 is the deadline]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
elein wrote:
> In case everyone has not seen this twice already...

I submitted a proposal for a 90 minute presentation about Slony-I. I
intend to do about 60 minutes covering the design goals, implementation
details, strengths and restrictions. Then 30 minutes suggestions and Q&A.

Jan