Re: BUG #5318: Inconsistent PHP pg_result_error_field PGSQL_DIAG_SOURCE_FUNCTION across instalations - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From IP
Subject Re: BUG #5318: Inconsistent PHP pg_result_error_field PGSQL_DIAG_SOURCE_FUNCTION across instalations
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Thanks, great info. I will retest that, for sure. Nevertheless status of
PostgreSQL packages for Sun Solaris is something really interesting ;-) Here
http://www.postgresql.org/download/solaris we can read that the packages are
produced by Sun. That's the reason I call them that way.

Many thanks,

Codziennie 11 tys. ofert pracy
Sprawdz >>> http://link.interia.pl/f25ac