Re: [pgsql-advocacy] New PostgreSQL search resource - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] New PostgreSQL search resource
Date
List pgsql-general
>Not really.  with htdig, I can do "select distinct" on the 7.3 docs and I
>get exactly 7 responses back, and they all have select followed
>immediately by distinct, with only space, CR / LF etc in between.

Well, if you search for select distinct... OpenFTS automatically searches
for select & distinct. My search returned:

5 results with the first one being this:

http://www.commandprompt.com/community//search.lxp?lxpwrap=734/queries-select-lists.html

Which seems fairly accurate ;). Perhaps a better description of what the
problem actually is or
the behavior you are expecting?

SIncerely,

Joshua D. Drake