libpq for PalmOS (I need help) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Satoshi Nagayasu
Subject libpq for PalmOS (I need help)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I'm hacking on PalmOS handhelds to implements libpq
called "libpq for PalmOS".

This library provides many compatible libpq functions
to manipulate PostgreSQL server from PalmOS devices
through TCP/IP connection.

Implementation is almost done, but some works are left
to release.

For example, more error messages, debugging, brushing up
my codes, docs (README, tutorials...) and packaging.

And I've planned to support encrypted auth and SSL
(SSL will be supported under PalmOS 5).

I need someone's help to do all of them.
Could anyone help me?

For more information about libpq for PalmOS,
please visit my page.

http://snaga.org/palm/libpq/

Thanks.

--