PGDATESTYLE as Environ variable broken? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Richter
Subject PGDATESTYLE as Environ variable broken?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello everyone,

Do you happen to know how to set the default PGDATESTYLE to SQL instead of
ISO? The -o option for pg_ctl does not work (I used: -o PGDATESTYLE=SQL).
Also when I started postmaster from my shell (not using the startup script)
it worked when I set the environment variable PGDATESTYLE=SQL. Somehow the
same trick does not seem to work in the startup script (RedHat). I use BASH.

Do you know a solution?

Regards,
Stephan
--