Fwd: Administrative Processing for csitech: getrows - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Naomi Walker
Subject Fwd: Administrative Processing for csitech: getrows
Date
List pgsql-admin
Every night I VACUUM ANALYZE our databases.  I've asked in the past, and
was told not to worry about this.  One database never returns a
message.  This database consistently returns this message.  What odd thing
am I tripping over?