Re: Web Security - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Dorin Grunberg
Subject Re: Web Security
Date
List pgsql-php
Perhaps you could create a directory called SysAdmin protected by an
.htaccess file that  allows access only to the SysAdmin person with the
right user name and password.

Depending on the $REMOTE_USER you can allow or disallow access to certain
areas of your site.

All the best,

Dorin