Postgres to MS-Word? (Kind of off topic) - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Matthew Hagerty
Subject Postgres to MS-Word? (Kind of off topic)
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Greetings,

Sorry, maybe a little off topic, but seems like an interface issue to me. :)

My client has a database of customers.  My client also wants to be able to
pull up a record on a client and sent a letter to that client.  The letter
would be canned except for the header and greeting.  Does anyone know of a
way to get field info into a word.doc file and print it from the same UN*X
server running PostgreSQL?  Any one ever do something like this?

I cannot seem to find a good solution.

Thanks,
Matthew