PostgreSQL Contributor/Developer (Remote) - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Joe Conway
Subject PostgreSQL Contributor/Developer (Remote)
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Amazon RDS Open Source is looking to expand our team that is
contributing directly to PostgreSQL development. If you are interested
in contributing to PostgreSQL (features, fixes, patch review), we would
like to talk to you.

The job posted in the link below is listed as “US, Virtual”, but we are
interested in speaking with contributors from anywhere in the world that
Amazon operates. Please see the information linked below, and contact me
with any questions (direct applicants only please).

https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/2037162/senior-postgresql-engineer-rds-open-source

--
Joe Conway
RDS Open Source Databases