UI freezes on closing a tab - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ray O'Donnell
Subject UI freezes on closing a tab
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi all,

Since the most recent update to 6.15, it sometimes happens that the
pgAdmin UI freezes for several seconds after I click on the "Close"
button for a tab.

I haven't noticed any particular pattern, though the best I can make out
is that when I start pgAdmin after a cold start of my laptop, it works
fine - closing tabs is quick and the UI is as responsive as you'd
expect. Once it start happening, though, it can take anything up to 10
seconds for the tab to close and the UI to begin responding again.

I occasionally (often?) put my laptop to sleep by closing the lid,
rather than shutting it down completely, i f this makes any difference.

What can I do to start diagnosing this? I'd like to create an issue on
GitHubb, but I don't have any other details as yet.

Many thanks,

Ray O'Donnell.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland