Re: 'replication' keyword on .pgpass (Streaming Replication) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: 'replication' keyword on .pgpass (Streaming Replication)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> I haven't read up on the rest of the patch, but where do we put the
> rest of the information about the replication master? Like which IP
> and port to connect to? Perhaps it could/should go there?

Such information are supplied in the parameter 'primary_conninfo' of
recovery.conf. For example;
   primary_conninfo = 'host=192.168.1.50 port=5432 user=foo'

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center