Re: Streaming Replication patch for CommitFest 2009-09 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Streaming Replication patch for CommitFest 2009-09
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 2:54 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
> The first thing that caught my eye is that I don't think "replication"
> should be a real database. Rather, it should by a keyword in
> pg_hba.conf, like the existing "all", "sameuser", "samerole" keywords
> that you can put into the database-column.

I'll try that! It might be only necessary to prevent walsender from accessing
pg_database and checking if the target database is present, in InitPostres().

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center