Re: New trigger option of pg_standby - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: New trigger option of pg_standby
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
> This is getting complicated, though. I guess it would be enough to document
> that you mustn't copy any extra files into pg_xlog if you use a fast
> trigger.

Agreed. I added this note into document.

Attached is the updated patch. I also fixed my bug which
pg_standby returns 0 even if the requested file fails to be
restored in smart mode.

This patch is ready to commit, I think. Please review this.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center