newbie going round in circle - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kev Martin
Subject newbie going round in circle
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi

I am trying to learn postgre but I am stuck at the first hurdle.
Using Webmin I go into module config and set the Administration login and
password.
When I save this I go to the login screen and enter said info, after which I
get -
Login failed : Incorrect administration username or password
I am probably doing something very silly, can anyone advise please,

Thanks

---