Re: [HACKERS] Need a builtin way to run all tests faster manner - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Need a builtin way to run all tests faster manner
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/10/17 2:18 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> But if you can put together something that picks up the individual
> patches out of the mail threads in the CF app and keeps branch-tips in a
> git repo up-to-date with those, including feeding the results back into
> the app, then go for it :)

Seems like an ideal project for someone not on -hackers... do we have a
list of "How you can help Postgres besides hacking database code" anywhere?
--
Jim Nasby, Chief Data Architect, OpenSCG
http://OpenSCG.com