Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rob Sargent
Subject Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database
Date
List pgsql-sql
On 3/3/22 11:41, Sarita Sharma wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> I am working as a Java developer and for backend database I am using
> postgres database. I am generating this tables using entity classes of
> Java and Jpa configuration to handling database connectivity and table
> creation.
> I am finding this toggling issue on my day to day work activity . I am
> still working with same situation. And I only have to correct data
> whenever its value  keeps changing automatically.
> Please take my concern .

It's pretty safe to say the problem is in your Java code but you haven't
shown any constructive yet so no one can help you.

This isn't really a java discussion list but there are people here who
use the language and may be able to help.  You might also try a JPA list.

You might try capturing the sql generated from your JPA code as that
(sql) is where this list truly shines.