Re: error fsm relations - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: error fsm relations
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5/3/19 10:14 AM, Julie Nishimura wrote:
> Guys,
> Do you know what does this message mean?
> POSTGRES_FSM_RELATIONS=CRITICAL: DB control (host:xxx) fsm relations used: 76628 of 80000 (96%)

What is generating above?
Postgres version?

FYI, it seems you piggybacked this post(along with the Pgadmin III post)
on another thread 'Back Slash \ issue'. That tends to mess with the
message threading, so it better to start a new thread.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com