Error message. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PETERMACKIE5@cs.com
Subject Error message.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I'm not quite sure where I should be asking the following questions so
if this is the wrong place please let me know where I should send it.

I'm using PostGre on Windows N/T (sp6). I'm connecting to it via
the Borland Database Engine which is in turn using an ODBC.
It's a web application using Visual Dbase.

It's all working fine except that I get the following error messages
in the PostGre Server Window. They appear every time I request or
save data.

Error semaphore semaphore not equal 0
pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

Many thanks
Peter.