Re: Binaries (rpm) for SuSE 9.0... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas
Subject Re: Binaries (rpm) for SuSE 9.0...
Date
List pgsql-general
Andy Czerwonka schrieb:

>ANyone know of a v7.4.1 rpm for SuSE???

Not, yet. There's only 7.4.0
Look here --> ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/max/

Since it is no official RPM anyway you could build it yourself as well
if your server holds the necesary compilers and whatnot ...
I stopped using SuSE's binaries for PG some time ago since they don't
upgrade officially on newer versions and I'd rather have a "clean"
installation in /usr/local/postgresql  than all the stuff directly below
/usr.