Re: hardware requirements under Redhat - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: hardware requirements under Redhat
Date
List pgsql-general

>I doubt there is a general rule as to which is better, it will depend
>upon the individual circumstances (including budget).

It is my experience that 0+1 is a bit faster that RAID 5.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>Were you told why that was the wrong choice?
>--
>Mike Nolan

Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC - S/JDBC
Postgresql support, programming, shared hosting and dedicated hosting.
+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com