Re: Parser: parse error - please help (RESOLVED) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Ayers
Subject Re: Parser: parse error - please help (RESOLVED)
Date
List pgsql-general
I want to thank both Richard Poole and Alvaro Herrera for their timely
help in resolving this issue. I knew it was something simple like that,
but my bleary eyes were not seeing it. Yeah, that is a malformed URL,
but I am doing another data conversion, so I am running into
user-defined data problems. However, with both of your help, I was able
to get it quickly resolved.

Thanks again,

Andrew Ayers
Phoenix, Arizona

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain
informationthat is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intendedaddressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use,
copy,disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received
thismessage in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email, and delete the message. Thank you.