Re: functions returning sets - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: functions returning sets
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> We still need a code addition that uses an ExprState shutdown callback
> to reset the state of an SRF that uses the SRF_XXX macros.  Joe, have
> you had time to give that any thought?

Yeah, I've gotten something started, but couldn't do much without the
shutdown getting called. I hadn't yet figured out the best way to make
that happen, so I'm glad you did ;-). I'll update to cvs tip and try
Jeff's function with my changes and your committed changes. Will get
back shortly with the results.

Joe