Re: pg_hba.conf change in 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: pg_hba.conf change in 7.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

 Also solaris has an option to not use IPV6 at least with Solaris 9.
When we installed
it it asked us if we wanted IPV6 support. We just said no.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC - S/JDBC
Postgresql support, programming, shared hosting and dedicated hosting.