Missing links/docs - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jussi Mikkola
Subject Missing links/docs
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I'm making a draft of a brochure. One thing I want to include is
converting from other databases. Very shortly though. While searching
the web, I found:

In http://techdocs.postgresql.org/ I tried
How do I... Convert MS Access, MySQL or other databases
<http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=15> (to
PostgreSQL) by the pgAdmin Development Team
<http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=3>

Not Found

The requested URL /pgadmin2.php was not found on this server.

Could someone fix this? (Either by removing the links, or getting the
pages back online.)

Also, I was looking at the jdbc.postgresql.org page. Is there any
possibility that it could have a similar look and feel than the
www.postgresql.org? Actually, also the advocacy pages could look more
like the main web too. So that all PostgreSQL pages would look more or
less the same. Like if you select case studies from the main page, you
end up on a very different page. Or is there something else happening
with the webs?

Rgs,

Jussi