Re: Windows-XP and 2003 Problem's patch to wxWindows - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Windows-XP and 2003 Problem's patch to wxWindows
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>First of all I showed the need of the modification.
>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=849433&group_id=9863&atid=309863
>It is thought to make the most of it as a material to proceed in a solution of a problem.

Nice catch!

For our purposes, we could apply that patch, or simply comment out all
WM_ERASEBACKGND handling in wxNotebook::MSWWindowProc (reducing it to
forwarding all events to wxControl::MSWWindowProc). Final wx solution
will probably look different, but we don't need to care.

My next binary snapshot upload will include this solution, fixing.

Regards,
Andreas