Re: why ORDER BY works wrong in pg7.3.4? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From igor
Subject Re: why ORDER BY works wrong in pg7.3.4?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank u for hint it really helped me - I made initdb with new lc-ctype
and lc-collate
settings : ru_RU:UTF8.
But im still  having one question - some functions - lower() and upper()
doesnt work properly . what im doing wrong?