Re: cvs head? initdb? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: cvs head? initdb?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>>Jan checked in the ARC changes last night, and he and Tom ran into
>>some problems, leading to that being pulled back out, while he
>>revisits the code.
>

> It's back in again, and appears to work now (at least the regression
> tests pass ... no idea about performance ...)

I actually managed to hang my process when I first did a make check.
After cleaning all that up, I did a make installcheck and that was fine.  Then I did a make check again and this time
itdidn't hang.  It hung

on select_views/portals_p2, but I haven't been able to reproduce it...

Chris