Re: ARC buffer strategy committed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: ARC buffer strategy committed
Date
Re: ARC buffer strategy committed  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: ARC buffer strategy committed  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Jan Wieck wrote:

> Tom Lane wrote:
>
>> Jan Wieck <JanWieck@Yahoo.com> writes:
>>> I have just committed the implementation of ARC into the 7.5devel tree.
>>
>> I'm seeing a whole bunch of regression test failures that weren't there
>> half an hour ago ...
>>
>>             regards, tom lane
>
> Oh ... hmmm ... will check

That's strange, if I reverse apply my patch I have buffer leak's and all
kinds of crap. Can't even initdb. Who else applied patches tonight?

Jan