[Fwd: Re: [pgadmin-support] Mac OS X] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject [Fwd: Re: [pgadmin-support] Mac OS X]
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Adam,

I forward to you mails that were sent to pgadmin-support these last days.
Mac OS X port runs but is not well displayed because of unicode problems.

Adam H. Pendleton will tell more when he will have more sucess.

Regards,
Raphaël
blacknoz@club-internet.fr wrote:

>Hi Victor!
>
>Thank you for using pgAdmin. Mac OS X port is mostly done by Adam H. Pendleton and last time I heard news about it the
productwas running but  with strange behaviour for everything concerning the fonts. As far as I understood, Mac OS X
lacksa real good unicode support which partly breaks the build.

>May be Adam (cced) will be able to tell more...

You explained it just right.  The application compiles and runs, but
because of the lack of Unicode support, all the strings are garbled.
The last communication I had with Stefan, he said he was going to look
at the Mac Unicode support and see if it couldn't be fixed.  On a side
note, I should be getting Panther tomorrow, so maybe we'll have a Mac OS
X 10.3 port by next week.  :)

ahp