Re: New wx patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: New wx patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Sorry to be too unprecise. I meant 'get a fresh copy of that 3 files
with the sticky option 20031010'.

>Probably a good thing because 20031026 doesn't work.

I'm not too surprised...
As long as there's not a real good reason (major platform enhancement,
release) there's no reason to try cvs head. All new wx controls we need
are contained in the pgAdmin3 sources.

Regards,
Andreas