Re: bug reporting - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: bug reporting
Date
List pgadmin-support
Alexandr S wrote:

> ----It can be usually opened with Opera or Mozilla Firebird having set
> before Character Coding to windows-1251. May be fonts don t support
> russian language. Any way with text_s_unicode    in unicode there is
> the same problem: I can t export such data from Query Window ( Pgadmin
> 3.1)  to file.

Alexandr,
please send this data as Unicode to me, if you want me to have a look at
the problem. I can't set my win32 machine to windows-1251.

> ----Why not? Let it be. What another tool should I use to insert data
> to postgresql? Pgadmin already can be excellently used for such
> operations. Not editing , but just coping from notepad to Pgadmin.
> Else I have to create my own program using PHP , etc ...

Sure you can copy/paste the data, but don't expect it to be formatted in
any way. There are intentions to create an additional tool with extended
data handling capabilities, but that are just plans so far.

Regards,
Andreas