Re: New wx patches - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: New wx patches
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Le Dimanche 12 Octobre 2003 19:53, Raphaël Enrici a écrit :
>

>>IMHO we should not have two separate directories to keep trace of
>>wxwindows-pgadmin3 sources snaphots.
>>(I mean http://snake/wxwindows and http://snake/snapshots/wxWindows)
>>Any good reason that we do not merge the two directories ? I think it is
>>a source of confusion.
>>

>Sorry for the confusion.

no problem. (I think I missed part of the mailing-lists discussions
during the last past weeks)

>http://snake.pgadmin.org/wxwindows is an experimental place for building
>wxWindows RPMs using "official" scripts. Unfortunately, I was not able to
>make a complete build. wxWindows always fails to compile somewhere. Tomorrow,
>I will rename the directory "wx_experimental".

who is this place destinated to ? Is it for the pgAdmin3 project only or
is it for the wxWindows team ?
If they are destinated to the wxWindows team, they should not include
andreas patches isn't it ?
wxWindows also includes debian scripts but these scripts were a real
problem (in last July when I began to work with you) for everything
concerning python. Do you want that we have a try with this on debian too ?

>Maybe we should move Dave binaries and Andreas patches in
>http://snake.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxwindows.

Think it would be a better idea if these snapshots are destinated to
pga3 only.

Thank you for your explanations Jean-Michel (kiss the eiffel tower for
me ;p).

regards,
Raphaël