Re: [PERFORM] Presentation - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: [PERFORM] Presentation
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Shridhar,
>
> I'm jumping your reply to the proper mailing list.   I have one comment at the
> bottom; the rest of this quote is for the people on the Advocacy list.

> I'd suggest just having him release it under an OSS license now.   That way,
> you can make the corrections yourself, and we can convert it to OOo and Flash
> and offer it in a variety of configurations.

Yeah. I read the request. After he does that, I could take some time off to
conevrt it. Long time since I have actually done on postgresql other than posts
on mailing list but.. anyways..

Sorry I should have put that on advocacy.. got left out..

  Shridhar