Re: [pgadmin-support] Bug in pgadmin III displaying/exporting - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] Bug in pgadmin III displaying/exporting
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Le Vendredi 3 Octobre 2003 17:52, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
>

>>Or did Jean-Michel just forget to use --enable-static when building?
>>

>No, the packages use %configure --enable-debug --enable-static
>--with-wx-config=%{withwxconfig}. And I can confirm that the SSL combo does
>not display under RedHat 9.

So that distri isn't compiled for SSL.

Michael, did you use said binary package? If not, which did you use?

If Michael really did use that RH9 package, this would mean that
libcrypto and libssl are linked, but pgAdmin3 is SSL-disabled. This
certainly wouldn't make sense.

So if SSL is not defined, the ssl libs may not be linked to it either.

Regards,
Andreas