[Fwd: Re: wxWindows Upgrade] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject [Fwd: Re: wxWindows Upgrade]
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
sorry, did not cc to the list.
Hi Dave,

Dave Page wrote:

>Hi all,
>Both code branches of pgAdmin III have now been updated to compile
>against the 20031001 wxWindows CVS snapshot. Currently we are using an
>unpatched snapshot which you can get from the wxWindows site.

does it mean that all porters should consider this snapshot as the
official one for pgA3 or shall we wait for Andreas' patches ?
last question, is it normal that there is no more src snapshots on snake
since v1.0.0 ? Shall I consider building from a cvs checkout ?

regards,
Raphaël