PostgreSQL implementation project - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject PostgreSQL implementation project
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Just received this via email.  Anyone here in the EU that wants to
implement PostgreSQL for the ISOC should probably get in contact with
these guys!

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Freesw] Opportunity for an OSS application project
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:10:52 +0200
From: Patrick.Vande-Walle@cec.eu.int
To: freesw@conecta.it

Dear all,

The Internet Society is willing to revamp its membership database system.
They have posted a request for proposals which may be of interest to the
entrepreneurs among you.

This may be a good occasion to showcase the power and flexibility of OSS
as well as the competences of your company.

In my capacity of chair of ISOC Luxembourg, I will insist that the proposal
includes a preference for OSS and open standards.

The RFP will possibly be updated in the next weeks, but at least you can
get a feel of what is expected.

The Request for Proposals: http://www.isoc.org/members/rfp-memb-2003.pdf

___________________________
Patrick Vande Walle
DG Information Society
European Commission
EUFO 4190
L-2920 Luxembourg
Office: 10, Rue Robert Stümper, L-2557 Luxembourg-Gasperich
E-mail: patrick.vande-walle@cec.eu.int
Tel: +352 4301.34003
Portable: +352 021 35.34.03
Fax: +352 4301.32795