Re: Which RPMs should we use: ours or wxWindows ones... - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Which RPMs should we use: ours or wxWindows ones...
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
I'm checking wx CVS too, and it's mostly ok *except* for that clipboard
fix/non-fix, so for release we should stick to our version. There's no
reason for us to take another one at the moment, because no new features
are used.

After that, we might update our snapshot.

Regards,
Andreas