Re: Clipboard copy problem - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Clipboard copy problem
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

To be more precise:
If the macro EMBED_XRC is defined (and it should be defined only for
release, not for debug), embedded dialogs are used.
There's no technical problem using EMBED_XRC with debug builds also,
it's just that ui/common/*.xrc are ignored.

Regards,
Andreas