Re: Updated, nearly complete, Swedish translation - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: Updated, nearly complete, Swedish translation
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Oskar Berggren wrote:

>> I'm using the Debian pgadmin3 package provided on the pgadmin web
>> site (0.9.2-0.1) on Debian unstable. All GTK-related packages upgraded
>> to the latest available versions in Debian unstable.
>>

> Raphael,
> can you tell why the font is wrong? Whatever this font is, it's not
> helvetica.11 which seems to be the standard for Linux (maybe missing
> on Debian?). It must have about 14pt, which is clearly too large.

Dear Oskar,

can you send me the results of the following commands 'dpkg
--get-selections' and 'export COLUMNS=120 ; dpkg -l' (in particular what
is concerning the xfonts-* packages).
How did you install your X: did you use the x-window-system meta-package
or did you install by hand ? What desktop are you using ? Did you check
your desktop preferencies ?
Can you also send me a copy of the screenshot (I didn't find them, may
be you sent them in private mail to Andreas, or may be I should open my
eyes ;p ) ?

We stay in touch.

Regards,

Raphaël