Re: Bulgarian translator - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Bulgarian translator
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Latchezar Kostov wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm a Bulgarian programmer who want to partitipate in developement
> process of PostgreSQL and its tools. Because this is something new for
> me, I want to begin from somewhere which to put me in this software.
> So I think that the translation of this tool is a good point to start.
> So the name of my Language is 'Bulgarian' and in my language 'Български'.
>
> Latchezar Kostov

Hi Latchezar,

welcome to the pgAdmin3 translator team!
You have been added to the translator team page (this will need some
time until it's replicated to the website). If you like to see your name
appear in the native charset in the pgAdmin3 help, please send it to me.

Please have a look at our translator's guidelines at
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php for some important
hints. If there are questions left, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Andreas