Suggestion on documentation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Wenguang Wang
Subject Suggestion on documentation
Date
List pgsql-bugs
When I install postgresql on Windows 2000 Server or Advanced Server with
cygwin, I have to use the console and cannot connect from the terminal
client. If I connect from the terminal client, postgresql hangs for all
operations. This problem costed me lots of time. Would you please add
this note into the documentation?

--
Wenguang Wang
PhD Student