Re: many columns with references to one table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Fromm
Subject Re: many columns with references to one table
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

>Andreas Fromm <Andreas.Fromm@physik.uni-erlangen.de> writes:
>

>>My problem is that the references to the phones table do not get
>>restricted, i.e. I can insert any value in the phone*-fields, while the
>>references to the other tables are restricted to values that allready
>>exists.
>>

>Hard to believe --- and I couldn't reproduce it here.  What PG version
>are you using?  Can you show us a complete example?
>
>            regards, tom lane

Well, the demonstration effect...
After a complete rewrite of my Database-generating sql-file the problem
is solved. Don't know what I did wrong the first time, but it's working
now. The curious thing is that I didn't made anything different in this
part.

Thanks

Andreas