Re: Can't contact AMD - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Can't contact AMD
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I've been trying to contact AMD with no success.  They have no Press or PR
> contact information on their web page, and I have no personal contacts there.
> Suggestions?

Hi Josh,

What did you want to contact AMD about?  In my email history somewhere I have some technical contacts at AMD from when
Iwas investigating whether we could get
a hold of 64 bit AMD technology prior to it's release.

Ok, just looked through the email archive with Google and found this:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2003-04/msg00012.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2003-06/msg00023.php

Marc Miller at AMD may be able to assist.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift