Re: pgAdmin3 help system - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 help system
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>Don't you like the blue? Any other opinions?

The CHM doesn't look as programmer's help usually looks like. And
wxHtmlHelpController can't cope with it either.

>>The content still needs more work to be done for pgsql, but
>>this could
>>be postponed until we have the 7.4 doc.
>>

>In what way?

All pages should have their own contents entry so they can be located by
CHM if "sync" is pressed.

> I would have said pgsql was OK, but we need more pgAdmin content if anything.

Some more lyrics... :-)

An index would be fine too. But this is an awful lot of work.

Regards,
Andreas