Re: FW: Bug Report - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: FW: Bug Report
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> Forwarded to list...

Hi Ali,
this is quite weird because the dialog and its controls don't have a
right mouse handling at all. So if I understand you right, all you do is
selecting an item in the Security list view, causing that crash, which
would mean that this crash should happen also if you use the left mouse
button, please verify that.
When selecting an item in the list view, its values are copied to the
controls below, maybe something's wrong with that.
Please check this:
- bring up the database properties dialog but do *not* select any item.
- What items do appear in the "Groups" combobox?
- Try selecting one, add some privileges and add it to the listview.

Does this work? do you still have a crash when selecting an item?

Regards,
Andreas