Re: Is there support for output parameters? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Subject Re: Is there support for output parameters?
Date
List pgsql-general
Richard Huxton wrote:

> On Sunday 20 July 2003 21:25, Francisco Figueiredo Jr. wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>I'd like to know if there is support for output parameters in function
>>calls.
>>
>>If so, how can I use it?
>

> I'm afraid not. You can return record types or use a temporary table to
> simulate this. If you are converting from another system, you may find the
> documents at http://techdocs.postgresql.org of some use.

Hi Richard,
Thanks for your answer.

I'm trying to add outputParameter support to Npgsql, a .net data
provider for postgresql.
I will have a look at docs to see if I find something.

sorry for so laaate response...

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

------
"My grandfather once told me that there are two
kinds of people: those
who work and those who take the credit. He told me
to try to be in the
- Indira Gandhi